1.10.2011

:: call me




Hi Everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Weekends are almost always wonderful for me, because I usually spend it doing absolutely nothing except what I think is relaxing and fun. So if you wonder why you never see me post on the weekends, that would be why. I like to spend that time with my family, and consider the weekends their time. Sometimes there will be occasions where I can't help but post about something if it's super awesome, but most of the time I won't be here on the weekends.

Anyhoo. I want to share with you my thrifty find for today. A "new to me" vintage style Pottery Barn phone found today at a local consignment shop. I'm always in search of a cool corded phone for my keeping room desk because around here you can NEVER find a cordless phone. Nevermind that we have 5 handsets, enough for every floor and then some....they disappear like nobody's business. Do you have this problem in your house? Well, it drives me crazy and I've had enough. This is my solution...the great thing about this phone besides that it was a good deal is that it's got all of the modern features we needwith an awesome retro/vintage style which I love. I couldn't be more pleased with this find, and it works great...it even has a nifty little drawer on the front for a little pad and pencil for messages.

So....feel free to call me because now I'll be able to find a phone to answer. Woot Woot.

I also want to take a moment to thank all of my wonderful followers for visiting me and reading my posts...the good...the bad...and the ugly. I'm so thankful to have you here, and I appreciate every comment and visit more than you can know. So...

Thank You
from the bottom of my heart

:: peace, love & hugs::
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you dear Carrie, the weekends should be carried out with the family.
    I like your retro phone.
    Kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very classic!

    Carrie, I don't know if you saw it, but I left you a message that the baby's head is at least 16 inches as of Christmas. So we need to go up a size. I am getting a check in the mail tomorrow because I don't have a stamp today, and it's raining. Yuk! I'm so excited, and I will take pictures and post them when I get them of the baby in the hat. :-)

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The phone is gorgeous, Carrie! Love that little drawer in the front:) Wishing you a wonderful week, lovely. Hugs ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find!! I love when a good deal comes home with me! tiff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the phone!! Hope you have a lovely week

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...