11.29.2010

:: Oh Yay Cyber Monday


Happy Monday my sweet peeps. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. This is a super quick post for me because I'm off now to spend the day shopping & chillin' with my bestie to celebrate her birthday. Happy Birthday KooKoo, you're the BEST bestie ever. LOVE YOU.


Just wanted to take this opportunity to pass on some savings of my own in all of my little ol' shops. So pop on over and see if anything catches your eye as the perfect gift.






:: peace :: love :: hugs ::

Carrie
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...