11.16.2010

{ are you here yet? }





I know, we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet, but everywhere you go you start seeing the signs of the holidays to come. I haven't really given it much thought until a trip to the library yesterday with my little wrens. We went in search of children's novels, and I came away with a stack of Christmas Decorating and Crafting books.  Needless to say, the wheels are beginning to turn.  As fast as time has been going lately, it will certainly be here before I know it. So I better get busy. For today though, I have a bigger project to tackle...painting my daughters room.  Wish me Luck.

Thanks to everyone for the great comments on my LOOT post.  I'll try to share some ways in which I use the things that I actually keep for myself in a future post.  Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday.

:: peace :: love :: hugs ::

Carrie
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that deer
    but I am not ready

    and it is rainy and gloomy and there is too much housework to do and I feel BLUE

    but that glitter deer cheered me up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the painting job. My living room job is coming up soon. Maybe over Thanksgiving break????? Anyway, I'm ready for Christmas decorating too. I told the kids we'll get out the Christmas village this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am almost there too! I have ants in my pant to get it all out, and start to play!
    Liz
    http://mylovelylittlelulu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing pics of your daughter's room. Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having family in from out of state for Thanksgiving...so I really need to get through that....but, I am so ready this year to get started. Can't wait.
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie!!! Paint? come to my house!! Hugs, Liz

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...