10.28.2010

{ miss "P's" winner }



Well, here we are... this is Phoebe's choice for her room.

She really likes the blue walls, so blue it will be.

Now to find the perfect paint color.

{ I'm totally up for suggestions if you have used a color similar to this with good results. }



We are going with the Amy Butler & Alexander Henry fabrics,  we both liked those best.

I just ordered them today, so we'll see how they work together in person and go from there.

Once I have the fabrics, and I know they will work out, then I'll work on selecting a paint color.

I've ordered the Marisol Spoon prints as well, and we can't wait to get them...they are so darn cute.

I probably don't have them scaled correctly in my image, 

so I may have to play with framing options to give them more impact.



Thanks to all of you who shared with me which one of the rooms you liked best.

I liked them both for different reasons, but I think I've kind of made a mix of the best parts of both.

Ultimately, Miss "P" made the decision, after all this is her apartment, and she needs to love it.


:: peace & love ::

Carrie
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie. I just made-over our Bella's bedroom and did very similar, with the white panelling and blue walls above. I used an Australian paint brand Wattyl - colour was Snow Glow. It was the perfect blue. If you would like I can send you over a painted card for you to get it colour matched (may take a week to get to you, is all). Anyways, if you want to have a look here is the link http://therubieplace.blogspot.com/2010/10/isabellas-bedroom-makeover-reveal.html#comments

    I can't wait to see your Miss Ps room when you are done, I just know it is going to be beautiful! Hugs for a happy weekend my friend ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...